Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ranting- Koby Bryant

Why does everyone think Koby Bryant is an awesome basketball player? Don't get me wrong he is great player but whats so great about him. He's not anything special, he scores lots of points every game, passes the ball, and is a great team leader. But don't you get sick of hearing all the comments you hear about him, he should be MVP. You know what I think, he should stop being such a ball hog and pass to his team mates and let them have a chance in scoring lots of points and maybe let someone else be a MVP, because I know Koby doesn't deserve it. You know who I think should get MVP, well if you read my last blog either LeBrone James, Derek Fisher or Rajon Rondo. Those are the players that should get MVP and not Koby Bryant. I know so many people like Koby as a basketball player and should get MVP but give me one reason why he should, and if it's because of all the things that I said at the beginning, well your wrong. Sorry if I insult anyone but Koby is so cocky that it's getting old to watch him play basketball. When I watch the Los Angeles Lakers and San Antonio Spurs, Koby complains about every little call that is on him and he thinks that it shouldn't have been him. That's why I don't like Koby Bryant because he's cocky and thinks he better than anyone that has ever played basketball.
Do you see what I mean? Koby Bryant complains about everything.

No comments: