Friday, May 23, 2008

Basketball Players

The top three Basketball Players that I want to write about are Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Derek Fisher and Rajon Rondo. Kobe Bryant and Derek Fisher both play for the Los Angeles Lakers, LeBron James plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers and Rojon Rondo plays for the Boston Celtics. I have picked this topic for a reason, its because all three teams have made it to the playoffs, all four players have scored a lot of points every game and they are all team leaders.

Firstly, lets start out with the Los Angeles Lakers. Derek Fisher is a great ball handler when he is one the floor, he scores lots of points in a game and goes hard to the basket when driving to the hoop. When Fisher is on the court or on the bench he is a great team leader. On the other hand Kobe Bryant is the most cockiest play I have ever seen on the court. Don't get me wrong he's a great ball handler, scores lots of points ever game that he plays and he's a team leader on and off the court. When ever I watch him play everyone in the crowned starts yelling MVP to Bryant. What I think is that he SHOULDN'T get MVP. I'm sorry for who ever likes Bryant for a basketball player but I just despise of him.
Furthermore, the Cleveland Cavaliers with LeBron James playing on that team. James is one of my favorite players in the basketball history, well there are two other players I like, but he's one of them. James is a great player all together on and off the court. He's a team leader, helps the rest of the players out by helping them at practice, scores lots of points for his team, but sometimes some of his games are really off and his team mates have to pitch in. The most favorite thing that I like about James is that when he is playing, he plays to the best of his abilities.


Lastly, the Boston Celtics and who plays for the no other than Rajon Rondo. As I watch the NBA games playing on TV Boston is playing against Detroit Pistons. They just finished playing their second game of the seres. Rondo is a great team leader where ever he is and scores lots of points. The one thing that I really like about Rondo is that when ever he has a double team on him, he can find the open player on the floor and get the ball to him. Rondo is another one of my favorite plays in the NBA playoffs.

No comments: